Phase I: Planning and Strategy
- Building evaluation
- Stacking plan
- Rollover schedule
- Market analysis
- Review operating statements
- Project rent lease up and deal structures
- Create marketing plan and brokerage incentive plan
Our commitment to performance
- Strategic planning
- Site and building assessment
- Market analysis and reporting
- Developing and analyzing proposals
- Economic incentive negotiation
- Financial analysis
- Prospective tenant analysis
- Lease negotiation
- Tenant retention and renewal plans
Phase II: Implementation
- Introduce property to the brokerage community.
- Target prospective clients based on size and expiration dates.
- Develop a call program and direct contacts through email, and multimedia options.
- Host community events to expose property.
- Meet with all tenants to determine their status.
- Develop a rolling stacking plan for expanding tenants and expiration dates.
Phase III: Transaction Management
- Develop a standard building proposal.
- Generate a standard building lease.
- Discuss with owner potential lease clauses.
- Develop communication standards for lease review.
- Hire space planner.
- Select contractors.
- Implement construction procedures for tenant improvements.
- Perform tenant walk-through and punch list.
- Generate (TAP) tenant’s acceptance of premises.
- Work with manager for move-in procedures.